Front Desk Admin & Sales Vacancy Details
We are looking for administrative talents with a positive attitude towards sales to man our diving school's front desk.
The Front Desk is not a normal office, it’s the face of our company. It's where you work with 1-2 colleagues on the daily administration while keeping an eye out for new guests walking in. You welcome these guests, inform them about our activities and sign them up. After their activities the guests come back to pay their bill and thank you for the great time they had.
At the Front Desk you need to be a concentrated worker that enjoys switching between accurate administrative tasks and having sales moments with guests.
This is a dry position, but you will get plenty of chances to enjoy diving, going to the beach, or being active in the beautiful surroundings in your time off. During your work-in period you will take part in all the diving school’s most popular activities! On your long breaks or days off you can relax on the beautiful beaches or join our diving/snorkelling activities for FREE!
Duration: April-October 2017 (with a possible extension)
- Planning and administration of daily activities
- Daily financial administration, including receiving payments
- Coordination and preparation of daily meetings with colleagues and management
- Placing and administering holiday bookings for our guests
- Welcoming and informing guests
- Organisation and co-ordination of daily and weekly activities
- Answering general questions about the area
- Written communication with guests in English and German or Dutch
- Answering the phone and first contact with customers
- Advising about and selling diving and snorkelling activities
- Selling snorkelling equipment
- Higher education in Tourism/Hotel Management/Administration (or similar) and/or at least 2 years work experience in sales and/or administration.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent (spoken and written) in English + 2 of the following lanaguages: German, Dutch, French, Greek
- Team-player and enthusiastic
- Structured working attitude (organisational talent)
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability and willingness to work in an international setting
- European driving license
- A love for the sea
Good extras (not obliged):
- Experience with CRM and POS software (EVE)
- E-commerce Marketing and Social Media training.
- Knowledge of extra languages
- PADI diving certification(s)
- Driving license E
- A fixed monthly salary
- Health insurance
- Good quality shared accommodation
- Free PADI diving education
- Management and Job coaching
- Sales and Communication training
- and... SUN, SEA, and a GREAT work atmosphere
Are you interested?
Click on the tab on the right Apply Now for details of how to apply!